College Life Fall Retreat
October 27th - October 29th, 2017
Life gets busy.
Especially as a college student. With midterms, football, and a half dozen other activities, we can be left wondering, "I don't have much time to spend with Jesus." That's were the retreat comes into play.
College Life invites you to take a weekend just to relax and relate to Jesus & others. Join us for our College Retreat on October 27-29 at Saints Grove Campground (408 N W Point Rd, Glencoe, OK 74032).
Cost: $65 (payable by cash, check, credit card, or ACH)
Set Up for Hallelujah Party
October 29th, 2017
The Hallelujah Party is right around the corner and we need your help.
Stay after church on October 29th to set up and prepare for this event. We will begin setting up promptly after service is let out, so stay in the auditorium for instructions from the interns. No need to worry about going hungry. Lunch will be provided.
Please pre-register everyone who is helping so we can be sure to have enough food.
*We will be moving lots of things so you may want to consider wearing jeans or bringing a change of clothes.
rEcess @ the Hallelujah Party: October 31, 2017
October 31st, 2017
We're so excited to enjoy our Hallelujah Party with your kiddos!
- Everyone enter at the far south doors by 22nd St. We'll have our rEcess signs out to show you the spot.
- 4:30pm: Volunteer meal and meeting
- 5:30pm: Families arrive
- 8:00pm: Family Pick-up, Hallelujah Party ends
Click here to watch the mandatory training video before you register. We will contact you soon with a link to complete your background check.
Every child will have a buddy for this special evening. Just register your kids like normal and we'll take care of the rest. Please click to register "Someone Else" if you do not see your child's name on the registration screen.
If you are a family who would benefit from this night of respite, please email email@example.com to find out more information before you register.
Volunteer at Hallelujah Party 2017
October 31st, 2017
The Hallelujah Party is an amazing night of games and fun, held on October 31st from 6pm-8pm.
We're assembling a team of volunteers to help make this night memorable for the children and families who attend.
Choose the team that matches the way you'd like to serve and sign up today!
- Set Up: takes place prior to the event. The perfect place to plug in if you want to spend the evening playing the games with your kids.
- Run a Game: arrive at 5:30pm and help run one of our carnival-style games for the kids.
- Serve Food: help out at the refreshment station during the night.
- Clean Up: takes place after the festivities wrap up. Help us get everything ready for Wednesday night!
- Wherever Needed: if you're game to help with anything, choose this one!
November 5th, 2017
Discover Countryside is a class taught by our senior pastor explaining who we are as a church, what we believe, and how you can get involved. It will be held on Sunday, November 5th right after the service (11:30am - 1:30pm).
The class is for anyone over 18 years old, and lunch will be provided for your entire family.
Register each adult who will be attending and each child who will need child care.
Questions? Contact Blair Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org